I often have trouble sleeping, for various reasons. It has caused me to perform a great deal of research on the subject. I have compiled a list of what I think are very informative websites on sleep deprivation.
If you are having trouble sleeping, then it might be worth your while to check out one or more of these sites.
If you have a site that you have used that’s not on my list, then by all means leave a comment to this posting. The sites are below:
- Web MD Sleep Disorders Health Center
- Help Guide.org – How to Sleep Better
- Medline Plus – Sleeping difficulty
- Share Care – Sleep Disorders
- Center for Disease Control (CDC) – Sleep and Sleep Disorders
- Very Well Mind – Sleep & Dreaming Section (Formerly About.com)
- National Sleep Foundation – How Sleep Works
- Life Tips – Sleep Disorders FAQs
- Sleep Education Blog
- GetMoSleep.com (Formerly: HowMuchSleepDoINeed.com)